Saturday, September 10, 2011

Much Needed Blog Post (Wing Coasters too!)

Sorry for not posting much lately, but I was in Band Camp (yes I'm back in band) and school just started recently. I unfortunately was tangled up in all this (still had fun though) and I totally forgot to post updates on recent new 2012 coaster announcements (a bunch of Six Flags park announcements, Canada's Wonderland, Carowinds, Kings Dominion, Dollywood, Kings Island, and Cedar Point).

Now it is time to discuss the evolution of the Wing Coaster from B&M. We all know about Thorpe Park with Swarm, but now Dollywood in Tennessee and Six Flags Great America (two possibilities that I posted about) have announced America's first two Wing Coasters (with Dollywood's opening first). I'll post about them later, but I can at least give you the names:

WILD EAGLE for Dollywood
X-FLIGHT for Six Flags Great America

I have a lot to post later, so just hold your horses! ;)

1 comment:

Smith Harry said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.